Contrary to conventional models, the time does not run linear. In reality time is not a continuum, but a fractal. Based on the real time-fractal our Software team developed the worldwide first fractal Clock.
The time compresses and decompresses the event structure of any process in constant logarithmic time intervals. Therefore each time interval contains more or less events. The regularity of the sequence of compression and decompression of the process event structure one can see only on the logarithmic time scale.
The logarithmic time-fractal determines the event structure of any process, also the event structure of a human life. Near a node of the time-fractal the process fluctuations are maximum.
Fractal Clock Features:
- Multi-processor: You can follow several processes simultaneously;
- Multi-function: For each open Fractal Glock you can define all functions separately;
- Multi-system: As Java-software the Global Scaling Clock you can install under MS Windows or Linux;
- Java SE 5, free download at Java.com;
- Windows XP, platform neutral installer;
- Linux, platform neutral installer;
- Windows Vista and Windows 7, windows installer;
You can write an e-mail to: email@example.com placing your order.
License Price: 149,- Euro (plus sales tax), including one year upgrade service.
The download code will be send to you after the payment was completed. Payment is accepted in the form of:
- Bank transfer for Germany:
Name: Erwin Müller
Bank Name: Hypovereinsbank München
Account Number: 327 441 183
BLZ: 820 200 86
Swift Code: HYVEDEMM498
If you already have a download code you can redeem it here: