The Calculator is a tool to analyze the measurements from the domain of the applied sciences and engineering with the scaling analysis. It is possible to calculate the scaling continued fraction and to display the position of the measurements in the fundamental fractal.
In addition, with the Calculator it is possible to calculate the inverse of the analysis, the synthesis. In the synthesis we calculate from the given continued fraction the measurement.
The Calculator includes 48 gauges from the domain of the applied sciences and engineering.
- the graphical display of the analysis results in the fundamental fractal;
- automatic calculation of the phase;
- automatic scheduling, calculation of the number of days between a start and a target date and the analysis thereof;
- saving and export of data;
- Multi-system: As Java-software the Calculator you can install under MS Windows or Linux;
- Java SE 5, free download at Java.com;
- Windows XP, platform neutral installer;
- Linux, platform neutral installer;
- Windows Vista and Windows 7, windows installer;
You can write an e-mail to: email@example.com placing your order.
License Price: 339,- Euro (plus sales tax), including one year upgrade service.
The download code will be send to you after the payment was completed. Payment is accepted in the form of:
- Bank transfer for Germany:
Name: Erwin Müller
Bank Name: Hypovereinsbank München
Account Number: 327 441 183
BLZ: 820 200 86
Swift Code: HYVEDEMM498
If you already have a download code you can redeem it here: